Sorry you're having trouble with your accounts!
Please note that the secure technology LearnVest deploys in the LearnVest Dashboard currently only reports your fully processed transactions, which can take up to 2-3 days to come through. So if you don’t see a recent purchase, it may still be pending. If, however, it's been more than 2-3 days and you still don't see a transaction come through, please follow the steps below:
STEP ONE: The first thing to check is whether there is a fix button for the account. Often an account errors because it is missing some crucial information such as updated credentials or the answer to a security question. If you recently changed the log in or password for your account, you'll need to re-enter it.
To check whether there is a fix button for this account, just click on the bell symbol in the top right hand corner of the page. If there is a fix button, please click on it. You should then be prompted to enter in credentials or security information. Once you have done that, you should see your account update!
STEP TWO: If you do not see a fix button or if you do see a fix button, but clicking it did not solve the problem, please send us an email with the following information (if you are a Premium Client, please email our Premium Support Team directly):
1. What accounts are not updating or linking (the institution name and the type of account, e.g., checking, investment, credit card)
2. Whether you see a fix button and what happens when you click it
3. What error message you see (if any)
4. Screenshots of the issue
5. The email address you use to log in to LearnVest
6. Any additional information you think would be helpful